We speak of high blood pressure when the concentration of blood in the arteries is too high. Hypertension can be permanent. Also, it can be a paroxysmal state without necessarily responding to a pathology. In this article, we will discover some practices to fight against this disease.
How to fight against hypertension?
High blood pressure causes saturation of the pumping function of the heart, which becomes tired early and defective. Visit the site to find out more about high blood pressure. Here are some steps to fight this disease:
- Try to rectify lifestyle defects,
- Learn to avoid all types of overeating,
- Fight salt abuse in yourself and your children,
- Distinguish between the foods that are the most salty, namely: soft drinks; pastries, cheese, cold cuts; bread; canned food,
- Stop smoking,
- Reduce the risk of being overweight.
Let your doctor take your blood pressure and your family's blood pressure regularly, starting at a young age, even if you have no obvious symptoms, at least every year from the age of 30. In case of early symptoms such as shortness of breath, headaches, ringing in the ears, flying flies, please talk to your doctor.
The principle of treatment consists of regulating your blood pressure with calm and physical activity, generally without great difficulty, but it must be undertaken as soon as possible after the first signs appear.
It will aim to :
- Rectify the heaviest dietary abnormalities, reduce salt intake as advised by the doctor.
- Eliminate the vectors of danger: stress, smoking, overweight, sedentary lifestyle, etc.
Also. it is necessary to use the appropriate pharmaceutical treatments:
- antihypertensive drugs for nervous system disorders
- beta-blockers for the cardiac side
- vasodilators for the vessels.
A strict accompaniment
In order to be effective, the management of high blood pressure requires a permanent and lifelong follow-up. Unless your doctor advises it, don't change it and never stop it. The only reason for this is that the therapies currently used are not effective in regulating blood pressure.
In fact, sometimes stopping the treatment causes the blood pressure to come back in an extremely violent and dangerous way. The blood pressure then rises again, with the added possibility of recurrence. In principle, medical treatment is a simple solution, provided that it is not delayed.